- KEEP YOUR FRONT YARD LAWN CLEAN AND HEALTHY: Do the neighborhood dogs destroy and make your pretty front yard grass dirty? There’s no need to get frustrated – simply place this 14.5”x7” warning dog sign by SignDuty on your lawn to politely ask your neighbors to be respectful and not let their pets pee on your grass.
- CONVENIENT DOUBLE SIDED DESIGN: Unlike other similar yard signs on the market, this one has a double sided design to make the message clear to all passersby. One side of the metal sign for lawn reads “NO PEEING BE POLITE”, the other side reads “PLEASE BE POLITE”, while both sides have the image of a dog in a prohibition sign.
- YOU WON’T NEED ANY TOOLS FOR THE INSTALLATION: The No Peeing dog sign for yard is very easy and safe to install. More specifically, you can install the lawn sign by sticking it into the ground. Don’t worry, when you’ll remove the dog sign to mow your lawn, the grass won’t be damaged and there won’t be bald patches.
- OUTDOOR WARNING SIGNS FOR EVERY SEASON: DiBond aluminum is the metal we use to create our laser cut outdoor warning signs. Thanks to this premium, heavy duty metal, our polite No Peeing dog sign for lawn is waterproof, weatherproof, fade and rust resistant, so it can stay out during all seasons.
- NO EXCUSES, THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR: This metal No Peeing sign is not reflective, however, it is easily and highly visible, thanks to its bright colors. Take a look at the picture: the red prohibition sign and the bold white font letters contrast with the green background, so there are no excuses if you catch someone ignoring the message.
Ew, What’s That on Your Beautiful Front Yard Grass?
Was it the neighbor’s dog again?
SignDuty introduces the double sided No Peeing lawn sign that you can stick into your grass to ask your neighbors to be respectful and not let their dogs pee and make your property dirty.
Our warning sign is very stylish and well made, so they won’t ruin the exterior design and outdoor décor of your house.
Double Sided Design So That Everyone Can Read The Polite Message
Both sides of the 14.5”x7” metal yard sign display a dog in a prohibition sign:
one side reads “NO PEEING BE POLITE”,
the other side reads “PLEASE BE POLITE”.
The polite request is written with bold white font letters and the prohibition sign is red, contrasting with the bright green background.
The message is clear and readable.
Install It and Remove It Effortlessly and With Absolute Safety
Are you ready to install the metal No Peeing sign to your front yard lawn? All you have to do is stick it into the grass or soil and it’s ready.
When it’s time to mow your lawn, simply remove it and reinstall it at the same spot or a different one. The grass won’t get damaged, so you can have some peace of mind.
Not Just Any Metal
Here at SignDuty we take pride in the quality of our home and business signs, because we use premium DiBond aluminum and a laser technology to ensure their durability and longevity.
The non-reflective metal of our stylish outdoor warning sign will never rust, fade or yellow, even if it exposed to extreme weather conditions for a long time.
This is an investment you won’t regret.
So Why Wait?
Order Our No Peeing Sign Set TODAY & Keep Unwanted Guests Out of Your Property!